Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 46

Thread: any adsense big timers here?

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    435
    Rep Power
    183
    giantkite,
    Webmasters typically work very hard during the first 2 years before they see big money (using whitehat methods). You should look into Adsense placement, adsense blending and SEO for traffic. 90cents not bad leh. At least got income. Make sure you don't click on your own ads or ask friend/relatives/cats to click for you.

    Read, learn and implement SEO methods so that your sites gain more prominence on the Internet.

    Good luck layang2 raksasa

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    182
    Eh? i thought it is against AdSense TOS to display earnings? Btw i think its not good to showoff your AdSense earning here because there are more big AdSense player in this forum.
    Last edited by kahsoon; 23-12-2005 at 05:18 AM.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by kahsoon
    Eh? i thought it is against AdSense TOS to display earnings? Btw i think its not good to showoff your AdSense earning here because there are more big AdSense player in this forum.
    You can display your earnings...Joel Comm has been happily displaying his income all the time...but you cannot display the page impressions, click through rate and other stuff.

    Sunny Tan

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Thumbs up I know one Guy In This Forum Who Earn Big!

    You are right Kah Soon, I know a guy whois in this forum earning very big income from Adsense only. His average income is USD50,000 a months for almost 3 years already. He is a Malaysian. He have no DEBT, a BIG banglow house fully paid, 1 big motor bike - CASH, 2.4 Liter New Honda paid cash. Work from home - Just doing adsense. No DEBT at ALL full of CASH.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Petaling Jaya, Selangor
    Posts
    695
    Rep Power
    208
    go read it again esp this part.

    Confidentiality. You agree not to disclose Google Confidential Information without Google's prior written consent. "Google Confidential Information" includes without limitation: (a) all Google software, technology, programming, specifications, materials, guidelines and documentation relating to the Program; (b) click-through rates or other statistics relating to Site performance in the Program provided to You by Google; and (c) any other information designated in writing by Google as "Confidential" or an equivalent designation. However, You may accurately disclose the amount of Googleís gross payments to You pursuant to the Program. Google Confidential Information does not include information that has become publicly known through no breach by You or Google, or information that has been (i) independently developed without access to Google Confidential Information, as evidenced in writing; (ii) rightfully received by You from a third party; or (iii) required to be disclosed by law or by a governmental authority.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Posts
    296
    Rep Power
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by kahsoon
    Eh? i thought it is against AdSense TOS to display earnings? Btw i think its not good to showoff your AdSense earning here because there are more big AdSense player in this forum.
    Yeah ... Like you lah ...
    --------------------------------------------
    Khairil Iszuddin Ismail

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    182
    lol kidino u must be kidding la, compare to u and alang im a beginner leh...about the guy in this forum who earn USD50,000 per month, i really interested to know whos that.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    124
    Rep Power
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by kahsoon
    lol kidino u must be kidding la, compare to u and alang im a beginner leh...about the guy in this forum who earn USD50,000 per month, i really interested to know whos that.

    I think unlimited was joking when he posted that . With US50K income, this guy would have to be visible and he couldn't afford to use black hat methods for 3 years and doesn't get caught.

    If he's for real, I bet he must be working for one of the larger portal (news?) online which uses Adsense to generate income besides selling normal advertising space.

    I heard if you earn US10K monthly with Adsense, your check will be handed out to you personally by the Fedex guy.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    113
    Rep Power
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinSpacey
    I think unlimited was joking when he posted that . With US50K income, this guy would have to be visible and he couldn't afford to use black hat methods for 3 years and doesn't get caught.

    If he's for real, I bet he must be working for one of the larger portal (news?) online which uses Adsense to generate income besides selling normal advertising space.

    I heard if you earn US10K monthly with Adsense, your check will be handed out to you personally by the Fedex guy.
    LOL kevin u serious ar! Where did you hear that? A Fedex guy holding AdSense cheque....interesting

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Thumbs up It is NO joke!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinSpacey
    I think unlimited was joking when he posted that . With US50K income, this guy would have to be visible and he couldn't afford to use black hat methods for 3 years and doesn't get caught.

    If he's for real, I bet he must be working for one of the larger portal (news?) online which uses Adsense to generate income besides selling normal advertising space.

    I heard if you earn US10K monthly with Adsense, your check will be handed out to you personally by the Fedex guy.
    Yes you are very right Kevin, he always received his Adsense by FEDEX guys, personally handed to him. On every Christmas Google send him a special GIFT, a complementary gift.

    He is NOT working with anyone, he is working from home. Not larger portal (news) or so ever...I learn to know about Adsense from him...but I am not making Adsense income as much as him yet....he has many CORE/MAIN sites which received more than 15K visitor per day...and he had hundreds of mini or simple site...

    He is very low profile ...Cheers man .. he is my Adsense inspiration ...

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    BTHO
    Posts
    775
    Rep Power
    239
    I've enjoyed reading this thread, I hope to get USD$1000.00 monthly thru Adsense by the end of this year. Currently I am earning around USD$100.00 and I am expecting my second cheque by the end of this month. Hopefully USD$1000.00 is a possibility, not a dream

    - MENJ

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Kejor Yob Kejor.
    Posts
    797
    Rep Power
    199
    hahaa...coool to see many good adsense earners here.
    I don't like displaying my income, but safe to say it's almost as good as some here, although i've seen a slight decline, mainly because i'm not spending much time on the web now..but all that will change soon..

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by MENJ
    I've enjoyed reading this thread, I hope to get USD$1000.00 monthly thru Adsense by the end of this year. Currently I am earning around USD$100.00 and I am expecting my second cheque by the end of this month. Hopefully USD$1000.00 is a possibility, not a dream

    - MENJ
    I believe that you can achieved your goal getting USD1000 a month because you have that "TOUCH". (You really can WRITE ...Cheeerssss).

    A page a day with adsense will become 360 pages with adsense in a year and by next year you will get USD360 a day ......he he he ...

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    taiping
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by unlimited


    Yes you are very right Kevin, he always received his Adsense by FEDEX guys, personally handed to him. On every Christmas Google send him a special GIFT, a complementary gift.

    He is NOT working with anyone, he is working from home. Not larger portal (news) or so ever...I learn to know about Adsense from him...but I am not making Adsense income as much as him yet....he has many CORE/MAIN sites which received more than 15K visitor per day...and he had hundreds of mini or simple site...

    He is very low profile ...Cheers man .. he is my Adsense inspiration ...
    may we know who he is?

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    0

    Smile I think no problem .....

    Quote Originally Posted by <gempaq>
    may we know who he is?
    He is doing his Hajj in Mekah at this time. Will be back on 19th January 2006. When he is back I think he will post in this Forum and scold me because i talk about him openly. He asked me to keep it to myself and don't talk about him...

    I believe you will know him soon ....Cheers...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. AdSense down
    By Seanie in forum Revenue and Monetization
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 03:10 AM
  2. Adsense
    By nesha in forum Mamak Stall
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-07-2007, 01:44 PM
  3. $2 only -Adsense Profits Unleashed - Adsense Automatic Money Machine
    By Ainuddin in forum Other Webmaster-related Services and Promotion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17-06-2007, 07:17 AM
  4. How Adsense Pay U?
    By mytechlab in forum Revenue and Monetization
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-11-2005, 04:06 PM
  5. Adsense - Believe it or not?
    By jawa in forum Revenue and Monetization
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-05-2005, 03:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.5.0 RC1 PL1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47