Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 48

Thread: Invitation to Movie Screening "Alien VS Predator 2" @Pavillion, KL

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    penang
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    168
    yesterday is the 1st show..how nice was its?
    LimPek's Funny Blog

    http://LimPek.com

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    PJ
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    153
    That show is suck. Just throw 1bom enough lor. no need to fight so hard....
    Looking for part time job? Check Out AsiaPartTime.com - Your Trusted Part Time Job Community

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    in KL again - Cheras
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPartTime View Post
    That show is suck. Just throw 1bom enough lor. no need to fight so hard....
    Agree man! Yesterday do you also be their? Iamfreelancer sit beside me! lolz!

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Selangor
    Posts
    247
    Rep Power
    199
    Which 1 is iamfreelancer?

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    in KL again - Cheras
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by wingwp View Post
    Which 1 is iamfreelancer?
    errr... wingwp, you see his avatar? the hair stlye is exactly same, just the real body is not that tiny. He run away very fast!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    n9
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    0
    I have blogged about it, if you guys do not mind then can jump in & have a look:
    Movie & Minum at Pavilion KL

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    in my body lar...
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by louiss View Post
    errr... wingwp, you see his avatar? the hair stlye is exactly same, just the real body is not that tiny. He run away very fast!

    hehe... yep... my body much bigger loh....
    gee.. louiss. i tough u run away faster loh coz i still sitting and u already standup leaving on the left side of the row loh.....

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    penang
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    168
    haha.y so kiasu when go to watch the movie..need to left faster...
    LimPek's Funny Blog

    http://LimPek.com

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    in my body lar...
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by goolie View Post
    haha.y so kiasu when go to watch the movie..need to left faster...
    no lar... not kiasu issue loh... sometimes tangki air penuh mah.... so need to go release the pressure fast loh....
    tats why you see lotsa ppl gone faster than a speeding bullet after the movie loh....

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    in KL again - Cheras
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by iamfreelancer View Post
    hehe... yep... my body much bigger loh....
    gee.. louiss. i tough u run away faster loh coz i still sitting and u already standup leaving on the left side of the row loh.....
    aiks, I go wait at the door la, coz I come with menj, so take my stuff before he go "pakto"... after that we got go yam cha, at ChaCha there..

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Selangor
    Posts
    247
    Rep Power
    199
    tat place call "Cha Cha" or "O Cha Cha"

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    in my body lar...
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by louiss View Post
    aiks, I go wait at the door la, coz I come with menj, so take my stuff before he go "pakto"... after that we got go yam cha, at ChaCha there..
    gee.. i tots u all cabot already lar... so i also cabot loh...

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    penang
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    168
    i thnk u all very enjoy wif that movie till not have enough time to go 'kencing' or some may have Cha Cha session after movie ...this is good gathering that i have missed it..haih
    LimPek's Funny Blog

    http://LimPek.com

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    in KL again - Cheras
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    166
    Quote Originally Posted by iamfreelancer View Post
    gee.. i tots u all cabot already lar... so i also cabot loh...
    bro, i dont have your number ma... think of call you but no contact,so I call wingwp and othersd go yam cha la...

    Goolie, relax, 12 of january this year (2008), will have gathering, meet you there, ok?

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Selangor
    Posts
    247
    Rep Power
    199
    Quote Originally Posted by louiss View Post
    bro, i dont have your number ma... think of call you but no contact,so I call wingwp and othersd go yam cha la...

    Goolie, relax, 12 of january this year (2008), will have gathering, meet you there, ok?
    blogger gatherin uh.. I guess I can register a blog now & catch up wv U guys uhuh

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Movie Screening Invitation! Transformers 2!
    By starsearcher in forum News and Announcements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-08-2009, 06:26 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 13-10-2008, 07:23 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 29-07-2008, 05:23 PM
  4. Free - "One Step To eBay Riches"+"Money From Home" + Rights
    By tukshad in forum Other Webmaster-related Services and Promotion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-11-2005, 10:21 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-06-2003, 09:16 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.5.0 RC1 PL1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31