Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: What do you like LiewCF to talk about on WM Gathering?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Kluang, Johor
    Posts
    2,367
    Rep Power
    246

    Question What do you like LiewCF to talk about on WM Gathering?

    Hi guys,

    As you might already know, I, LiewCF, will meet you at the coming Webmaster Malaysia Gathering and am one of the speakers.

    For your information, it will be my first time to give talk in public (except during college time long long long time ago). Thanks to limcs. :P

    In order to give you the talk you want, I need your help here.

    Please give suggestions of the topics you like to be covered, and/or the questions you would like to be answered. (yes, please make it related to "blog")

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    0
    1. Monetization beyond Adsense, paid posts, internet marketing stuff, directories.
    2. Media buyers like big and popular sites. What should professional small publishers do? Should they band together as a brand name for a niche?
    3. Besides tech related topics, which topics are profitable for traffic from Malaysia?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Mystic Kingdoms
    Posts
    2,749
    Rep Power
    275
    for a person like you.. i think...
    the most interesting subject is...

    "yourself story itself."

    how it begin...
    how it start making money...
    how then your cost increase...
    how you recover it...
    what highest income (well.. your top secret hehe)
    got much money, famous than...
    got many gf or gf to be then.
    many gf means plenty of sex.. hehe.. kidding

    and.. your life.. before and after...
    Last edited by mysticmind; 11-06-2008 at 12:55 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    in KL again - Cheras
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    164
    How you get a lot of links. Where is the source you get the links. Why you can get top ranking for "hot screensaver" or something like that. How you avoid wordpress get hacked. You can talk about how you build up your blog with just your broken english on that time. (few years ago). Why blogging still very hot? will blogging out of date one day in future, what you think about it? How you can get invitation top advertising company? what else do you do beside blogging. Can online will be our future great income?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by louiss View Post
    How you get a lot of links. Where is the source you get the links. Why you can get top ranking for "hot screensaver" or something like that. How you avoid wordpress get hacked. You can talk about how you build up your blog with just your broken english on that time. (few years ago). Why blogging still very hot? will blogging out of date one day in future, what you think about it? How you can get invitation top advertising company? what else do you do beside blogging. Can online will be our future great income?
    Sound like ideas for an ebook! LiewCF, when is launch date of your upcoming ebook?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Kluang, Johor
    Posts
    2,367
    Rep Power
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticmind View Post
    for a person like you.. i think...
    the most interesting subject is...

    "yourself story itself."

    how it begin...
    how it start making money...
    how then your cost increase...
    how you recover it...
    what highest income (well.. your top secret hehe)
    got much money, famous than...
    got many gf or gf to be then.
    many gf means plenty of sex.. hehe.. kidding

    and.. your life.. before and after...
    almost correct but not the last 2 about gf :P

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Kluang, Johor
    Posts
    2,367
    Rep Power
    246
    Quote Originally Posted by mybungalow View Post
    Sound like ideas for an ebook! LiewCF, when is launch date of your upcoming ebook?
    i wonder who will buy my book?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Kluang, Johor
    Posts
    2,367
    Rep Power
    246
    thanks for the great ideas and questions. Keep them coming in~

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    selangor
    Posts
    156
    Rep Power
    163
    1. When you will married?

    Erm i hope you can share more on how to generate traffic from search engine efficiently.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    in KL again - Cheras
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    164
    Bro, I think you can write it out and give it away for free! This guarantee all people wanna get your ebook then, I will be the first! :P Anyway, thanks is my question that try to ask you 2 years ago, until today, I have a little success, still wanna know what you are thinking and believe, wanna see what we have in similiar. :P

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    645
    Rep Power
    152
    I'm still curious..
    how blogging affects people life..
    they are writing, reading, mostly news alternative...
    pro and cons of each story ...

    the main reason is traffic, getting paid.. is there something else..
    no matter how big IT section is..
    we are facing down economy if we are not ready..
    has bloggers got the solution way..
    maintaining prices.. although
    we are not majoring in economy

    if I am the seller of ebook,
    how does the competition happen..
    has advertising do it all ? yes...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    in my body lar...
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Power
    0
    it would be good if you could touch on the issue of Income Tax for online earners especially on your experience .... not in details tax but a rough ideas on what is taxable and what is not and how do you do the math of the tax or something alike....

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    in KL again - Cheras
    Posts
    423
    Rep Power
    164
    Quote Originally Posted by iamfreelancer View Post
    it would be good if you could touch on the issue of Income Tax for online earners especially on your experience .... not in details tax but a rough ideas on what is taxable and what is not and how do you do the math of the tax or something alike....
    Yes, exactly what i m facing now. Tax!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    LittlePenang.com
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    194
    I want to heard LiewCf talk about "black hat"
    I blog IT Engineer LIFE at iCalvyn.com

    DreamNetwork If you don't mind Pirated

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Location
    Mystic Kingdoms
    Posts
    2,749
    Rep Power
    275
    liewcf doing black hat? what?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Discussion/Talk On E-commerce
    By baronhawk in forum E-Commerce
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 04:29 PM
  2. Let's talk about top 10 webhosters in Malaysia
    By genzy in forum Paid Hosting Discussion Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-08-2007, 06:50 AM
  3. Grow : Talk to the nature.
    By SiauKia in forum Websites Review and Suggestion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-04-2007, 02:40 PM
  4. Happy Birthday LiewCF!
    By limcs in forum Mamak Stall
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20-08-2006, 08:24 AM
  5. Gathering
    By hymns in forum Mamak Stall
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 26-02-2004, 01:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.5.0 RC1 PL1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39