Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35

Thread: Any online make money besides blogging?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    penang
    Posts
    835
    Rep Power
    166

    Any online make money besides blogging?

    currenly i m finding way to success faster...is there any online method to make fast money besides blogging all the while? (no MLM, internet scam...)
    LimPek's Funny Blog

    http://LimPek.com

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0
    Hi goolie,

    Seems like you're genuinely looking for the fasters way to get money.... Normal.. memang banyak orang cari opportunity kan. I donno whether you like it or not, but what if I suggest you a Franchising Business riding on Network Marketing system. Its a new way of doing bisnes.. But you need to explore more about the bisnes laa before you make any decision. It might suit some people.. but not all..

    More info e-mail me at kawaikinoz@yahoo.co.uk

    Good Luck!

    kawaikinoz

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    in my body lar...
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Power
    0
    1st rule... there's no such thing as easy and fast money.
    2nd rule... fastest way to money is to robe a bank and get a way with it...

    and btw... what the hack about franchise with MLM.... MLM is mlm and franchise is franchise... there's not relation to it. Don't use the establish word of franchise to hide your pyramid scheme....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ampang, Selangor
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Hi, I am in it - Internet Marketing MLM. Have heard of Success University? Here
    you Learn and Earn the knowledge and Income. Check my web and explore it.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0
    Emmm... What's wrong with MLM/ Network Marketing or direct selling? Franshising Business using MLM platform?.. emm..memang dah semakin common for example SYN/DCHL. I know it is the most misunderstood business industry in the world, but if it is not a good way of doing business why is still exist after over 100 years, and why is it so successful and why there is an Act that govern the industry? Seeing is believing kan.

    Go check around our house.. is there anything in or out of the house that we bought from this industry?.. anything.. and also check for the company who runs their businesses under Direct selling licences. U'll be surprise. it covers banking, hotel, lifestyle, consumer products to telecommunications company.

    I understand some of the players in MLM or Network Marketing or Direct Selling .. ada yang buat yang scam.. but not all kan. Macam juga lain business, ada yang tipu.. but mostly genuine nak cari untung. Nothing wrong with business.. Scam ada kat mana-mana business. Online Business or Conventional business pun ada scam.. but doesn't mean industry tu SCAM

    What i feel different in MLM and other businesses is that.. It is very transparent - in terems of its system and its distribution chain and also commisyen, but yet people still get confused. The reason is simple.. We human being likes to see what we want to see and not what we are supposed to see.. And we think and analysie too much!! To much analysis leads to paralysis tau...

    ps: Most organisation run on pryramid system, because it is the most stable foundation...

    Sorry.. tak berniat nak menyinggung sesiapa... Just my opinion.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    kl
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    153
    mayb you can set up other website not only blogging site.
    forum, downloading site (illegal), etc. and earn from ads.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    in my body lar...
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by kawaikinoz View Post
    Emmm... What's wrong with MLM/ Network Marketing or direct selling? Franshising Business using MLM platform?.. emm..memang dah semakin common for example SYN/DCHL.
    SYN is just a group in LB operated by the company DHCL.. LB is a MLM scheme and not franchise. Event they r legitimate biz and got AJL licence, but everyone that smart knows that they just sell membership/head and not product. The product are junk and just a gimmick to go around the law. This is just a good example of those ppl that spoilt the good name of franchise.

    McD, KFC, Chicken rice shop, Kenny rogers roaster are real franchise...

    I'm not anti MLM/Direct Sales/NMkt or alike but just hate it whenever they are not ethical in whatever they are doing....

    have you heard a MLMaketer ask/help you to borrow bank loan/personal loan to join them?
    Have you heard a MLMaketer said that they need to borrow money to join franchise spa in wisma HLA?
    Have u heard a MLMaketer whom drive BM and don't have a single sen to treat you a teh tarik?
    have you see a MLMaketer driving BM and don a few bucks to pay for proper parking and just park on yellow line?
    Have you heard complain on what bad MLM ppl have done to their family members?
    Do you have a good friends that changed to a liar?
    Do you have friends that borrow from ah long to do the biz and gone missing since?...
    Well i see it all....

    I pay salute to only good MLM cpy like amway, cosway, NUlife, forever living and alike... but definately to those whom sell head and pyramid and try to hide behind the law with their tricks...

    just an personal opinion.... hope not offending anyone....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    This is the only faster way & reliable internet marketing; xangobusiness.eu/koksoo it has good product to sell. The entire company sells only one product to make it faster grow company in the world. The sales have overtaken Dell, Microsoft, Yahoo & coming to eBay….

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Shah Alam
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by iamfreelancer View Post
    SYN is just a group in LB operated by the company DHCL.. LB is a MLM scheme and not franchise. Event they r legitimate biz and got AJL licence, but everyone that smart knows that they just sell membership/head and not product. The product are junk and just a gimmick to go around the law. This is just a good example of those ppl that spoilt the good name of franchise.

    McD, KFC, Chicken rice shop, Kenny rogers roaster are real franchise...

    I'm not anti MLM/Direct Sales/NMkt or alike but just hate it whenever they are not ethical in whatever they are doing....

    have you heard a MLMaketer ask/help you to borrow bank loan/personal loan to join them?
    Have you heard a MLMaketer said that they need to borrow money to join franchise spa in wisma HLA?
    Have u heard a MLMaketer whom drive BM and don't have a single sen to treat you a teh tarik?
    have you see a MLMaketer driving BM and don a few bucks to pay for proper parking and just park on yellow line?
    Have you heard complain on what bad MLM ppl have done to their family members?
    Do you have a good friends that changed to a liar?
    Do you have friends that borrow from ah long to do the biz and gone missing since?...
    Well i see it all....

    I pay salute to only good MLM cpy like amway, cosway, NUlife, forever living and alike... but definately to those whom sell head and pyramid and try to hide behind the law with their tricks...

    just an personal opinion.... hope not offending anyone....

    Hi..hi.. I think you must be one of them... LB or SYN or DCHL member before, that's why you know a lot about it mainly the negative part. But f you're not, most probably you just write those opinion based on the info you got from AntiMLM or AntiLB Forum or from ur personal experiences..

    Whatever it is, I don't think its right to condemn other business or system unless you have a black and white to prove. If not it is just rumours. I don't think the Government is so damn stupid not to realise if if it is a pryramid scheme...

    But apa pun.. that's ur opinion rite.. I'm no one to object u.
    But, if you have free time, I invite you to the office and get proper business plan/marketing plan so you have more info to tell the public or just come to the Estebel SPA to experience the real service.

    Peace...

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    MichaelWoo.net
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Visit my website :)

    OR You can come visit my website at MichaelWoo.net to find out how to make money online

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    in my body lar...
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Power
    0
    haha.... yep... that's my personal opinion tat is... and the negative thing that i mentioned on my last post is not from other website but my real life experiences..
    The guy who drive a bm that i mentioned used to be a close friend of mine and now gone underwater already...

    the gov is not stupid at all but the law are just richman games...

    up to u all to believe it or not loh... i have no objection to it but solely to relay my experience only...

    btw i've been to the meeting once at wisma hla already... thanks for your offers..
    Last edited by iamfreelancer; 09-11-2007 at 11:43 AM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    MALAYSIA
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    0

    Talking

    You can earn some extra money doing free online surveys.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ampang, Selangor
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Dear Iamfreelancer,
    I like you comments on MLM and have visited your Forum. I think you are right in some but glad that you have an open mind Not blanket hating all. I will join your forum later as I am used to provide my services in the logistics management and project management as a freelance. Now kind of retired.
    I would like to invite you to visit my website on success university. Thank you

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    in my body lar...
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by wanazmi View Post
    Dear Iamfreelancer,
    I like you comments on MLM and have visited your Forum. I think you are right in some but glad that you have an open mind Not blanket hating all. I will join your forum later as I am used to provide my services in the logistics management and project management as a freelance. Now kind of retired.
    I would like to invite you to visit my website on success university. Thank you
    yep... i open to MLM biz but i'm not into it coz its not my cup of tea. This doesn't mean i anti them or what, its just that i'm a straight person.. they're only black or white...there no gray around...

    Oklah... don't wan comment anymore else the supporter will keep firing me with their AK47....

    Thanks for your interest in my freelancer web portal and btw what is your success uni URL??? you didn't mention it on your post lar...

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    LittlePenang.com
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    195
    you may join CJ.com, doing affiliate marketing, earn commission for each sales,

    some long term sales you may get long term commission


    MLM
    I heard before a MLM company said " we are MLM company that not doing MLM"

    What the hack they talking about. if not mistaken, a person from OMEGA told me.

    seen like "i am not a scamer, but i scam"
    I blog IT Engineer LIFE at iCalvyn.com

    DreamNetwork If you don't mind Pirated

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. If you want to make extra money online
    By smith4915 in forum Search Engine Marketing
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 22-12-2013, 08:39 PM
  2. Marketing Pond - Make Online Money
    By 831206 in forum Revenue and Monetization
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-03-2013, 09:21 PM
  3. Make money online in 10 days! FREE E book!
    By investing-tip in forum Revenue and Monetization
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23-12-2011, 06:51 PM
  4. If you wish to make money online, you must see this.
    By WMC27 in forum Revenue and Monetization
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 05:12 PM
  5. Learn how to make money online!
    By ching in forum Other Internet Marketing Methods
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-11-2011, 08:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.5.0 RC1 PL1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112