Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28

Thread: E-Mail Marketing

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    E-Mail Marketing

    E-Mail marketing is one important marketing tools.
    However, this does not mean, webmasters or online entrepreneurs should e-mail to anyone due to spamming rules.

    Cheers.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    130
    Email marketing (or e-mail marketing) is the use of email to send a targeted message, information or offer to a designated set of customers. Email is a powerful ‘push’ method for online marketers as opposed to the pull medium of websites, but due to the rise of SPAM, it is essential to use full opt-in list for email marketing to ensure ethical and legal compliance.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    251
    Rep Power
    141
    to get people to opt-in, you first need to have some interesting or attractive information to share with them so that they will be willing to enter their email address to get the information from you that he/she is interested with.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    PJ
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0
    Money is in the list - that's what everyone is talking about nowadays...and yes it's absolutely true.

    Look at how super affiliate managed to get tons of sales and appear top of the list in whatever IM contest...bcos of the LIST.

    Proper email marketing will also help company grow and build strong relationship.

    I know some are buying database and blast out email...don't do that as it is not ethical and considered as spam. Furthermore those who received your email may not buy from you as it is spam and was sent from someone that they don't know !

    Start Email Marketing by building a squeeze page (a one page webpage to collect leads/customer info). Follow-up with them frequently to build trust and maintain relationship. Thereafter, you may recommend any product which of good value to your subscriber and they will appreciate it. COnversion rate is also higher because it was sent from someone they know
    Pendapatan $3,905 Sebulan Dalam US Dollar - Proof Included !
    http://www.PerniagaanInternet.biz

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Penang
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by eclick View Post
    Money is in the list - that's what everyone is talking about nowadays...and yes it's absolutely true.

    Look at how super affiliate managed to get tons of sales and appear top of the list in whatever IM contest...bcos of the LIST.

    Proper email marketing will also help company grow and build strong relationship.

    I know some are buying database and blast out email...don't do that as it is not ethical and considered as spam. Furthermore those who received your email may not buy from you as it is spam and was sent from someone that they don't know !

    Start Email Marketing by building a squeeze page (a one page webpage to collect leads/customer info). Follow-up with them frequently to build trust and maintain relationship. Thereafter, you may recommend any product which of good value to your subscriber and they will appreciate it. COnversion rate is also higher because it was sent from someone they know
    So... how u start to find customer email database?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Rawang
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0

    E-Mail Marketing

    Purchase email database is not a best way to do.

    I have friends who have ton of email database and you know what happen? Obviously it doesn't work at all and worst part is that server which send out email got blacklist.

    Blacklist = bye bye WWW

    Now what you can do is to let people know your website and subscribe your newsletter. That is the good way lah....

    Thus please allow me to introduce you to email marketing tools: 79Postman Please do subscribe to stay informed on our latest news.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    399
    Rep Power
    132
    I will say my opinion about the E-MAIL Marketing................


    E-Mail Marketing works as follows...You can know the function of it and get the service and earn many benefits,Improve the Business ....


    Email marketing is one of the cheapest and most effective forms of promotion available today.

    In just a matter of minutes, you can distribute an offer or notice to hundreds or even thousands of customers or subscribers. There are no printing costs involved with this kind of direct marketing, no postage, and little lag time between when you send it and when it's received. Thanks to source codes, email responses are supremely easy to track.

    Have you now cleared what is E-Marketing....after read the paragraph!!! Now You can get the E-Mail Marketing service at reasonable cost at Thewebpole.com here,they provide Plans Under Express E-Mail Marketing service...It consists Three plans,you can choose which is best for You.....Express Email Marketing can even be used to create and publish a customer survey on any topic of interest to you.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    india
    Posts
    35
    Rep Power
    0

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Iligan City, Philippines
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by newlifemalaysia View Post
    E-Mail marketing is one important marketing tools.
    However, this does not mean, webmasters or online entrepreneurs should e-mail to anyone due to spamming rules.

    Cheers.

    That's right! Emails should be permission-based and you should only send emails to people who has opted-in your mailings. If you keep sending unsolicited emails then spam complaints are likely to increase.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Iligan City, Philippines
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by newlifemalaysia View Post
    E-Mail marketing is one important marketing tools.
    However, this does not mean, webmasters or online entrepreneurs should e-mail to anyone due to spamming rules.

    Cheers.

    That's right! Emails should be permission-based and you should only send emails to people who has opted-in your mailings. If you keep sending unsolicited emails then spam complaints are likely to increase.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Iligan City, Philippines
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    oooops sorry I didn't know that I have posted my reply twice.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    wall street, New York
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    Email marketing is nice idea to promote your brand.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0
    Hello Every One !!!
    E-mail advertising is a type of direct advertising which works by using e-mail as a means of speaking professional or perhaps fundraising announcements with an audience. In the largest impression, each e-mail shipped to any possible or perhaps recent consumer may be regarded as e-mail advertising.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    wall street, New York
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Keaton View Post
    Hello Every One !!!
    E-mail advertising is a type of direct advertising which works by using e-mail as a means of speaking professional or perhaps fundraising announcements with an audience. In the largest impression, each e-mail shipped to any possible or perhaps recent consumer may be regarded as e-mail advertising.
    Yes, I agree with you.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    佛罗里达
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    to get people to opt-in, you first need to have some interesting or attractive information to share with them so that they will be willing to enter their email address to get the information from you that he/she is interested with.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Internet Marketing VS Network Marketing
    By beyondsunn in forum Revenue and Monetization
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 25-09-2010, 02:23 PM
  2. Email Marketing using Group Mail
    By vivien in forum Email Marketing
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-05-2008, 11:18 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 20-01-2008, 09:49 PM
  4. Kisah Benar - Forum Marketing vs Social Marketing
    By ringgitpower in forum Mamak Stall
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-12-2006, 11:51 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 16-01-2006, 12:03 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.5.0 RC1 PL1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112