Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 66

Thread: Do you actually SHOP online?

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    3rd Rock from Sun.
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan View Post
    ya, but for my case, i shop offline, compare price, if i found online price much more cheaper, i buy online!

    i did this for my fosil watch
    I agree with you, watch there is too many replica online. Any online shop or ebayer may sells you replica watch, you end up boned but the ebayer will still gets away.

    In the end you are just part of the statistic of ebayer got conned/boned.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    3rd Rock from Sun.
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by Sagech View Post
    i'm afraid to shop online lol. besides, i don't even have anything that can be used to pay online i.e. debit/credit cards, paypal, etc
    Contrary to popular believes, I can easily gain your credit card credentials in less than 20 seconds with a handphone with digital camera.

    Heck, you can even bribe those underpaid waiter/waitress to do your bidding to collect the credentials.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    3rd Rock from Sun.
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by mdpai View Post
    i spent almost $100 every month to shop online..amongs things i bought are shirts, books from amazon.com, scripts, ebooks, etc.. i usually pay with paypal, as it's very easy, we dont have to key in our credit cards numbers again and again evry time we do the shopping..
    better pray the security of those site does not screw up

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    3rd Rock from Sun.
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolio View Post
    I also shop online, alot...I am contributing to ecommerce growth
    Yes, spend more, it is the most patriotic thing that you can do for the country. Ask not what the country can do for you, Ask what you can do for the country. My answer to the calling, spend more

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    3rd Rock from Sun.
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by limcs View Post
    This is the E-Commerce section so I hope Ii''m starting a thread in a right place.

    Despite all the ecommerce hype Malaysia is currently having, do you (we all) actually buy the stuff online? I did not mean web hosting this kind of web services that you can only get for the web. I'm talking about the stuff that you normally get from stores/shop. Such as computers, books, accessories, hardware, apparels, sunglasses, flowers, or anything. If yes, feel free to share with us why did you buy it online (instead of doing it in real life)?

    For me, I only buy books online (from acmabooks.com) because of their constant discount, as well as free shipping fees.

    What about you?
    CS, i think you know me well enough that i get my stuff online

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0
    I think i buy more stuff online than offline nowadays

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Cool shop offline, buy online - security issue

    Quote Originally Posted by einsamsoldat View Post
    I agree with you, watch there is too many replica online. Any online shop or ebayer may sells you replica watch, you end up boned but the ebayer will still gets away.

    In the end you are just part of the statistic of ebayer got conned/boned.
    Ya, i can't agree with you more. There's always a risk if buy online, just that if the seller is using payment gateway eg. PayPal/ipay88/worldpay/..., it's safer for consumer.

    if a fraud really happen, you can report to bank and payment gateway will investigate.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    3rd Rock from Sun.
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by GobalaKrishnan View Post
    I think i buy more stuff online than offline nowadays
    I hear you, I would too, to avoid jams, and parking lot labyrinth.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    3rd Rock from Sun.
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan View Post
    Ya, i can't agree with you more. There's always a risk if buy online, just that if the seller is using payment gateway eg. PayPal/ipay88/worldpay/..., it's safer for consumer.

    if a fraud really happen, you can report to bank and payment gateway will investigate.
    Not sure how good is paypal or others escrow service. I guess, online business same like conventional business, needs trust and faith to works.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    172
    I shop for software, services, and 3C products online. Clothing did not try any yet, but i know bunch of ladies bought clothings and bags online. Latest is i bought one Panasonic High Def viewcam online.

    See a list of Malaysia Stores you can buy and pay online at Malaysia Online Stores - Your Friendly Guide to Malaysia Online Shopping

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by limcs View Post
    This is the E-Commerce section so I hope Ii''m starting a thread in a right place.

    Despite all the ecommerce hype Malaysia is currently having, do you (we all) actually buy the stuff online? I did not mean web hosting this kind of web services that you can only get for the web. I'm talking about the stuff that you normally get from stores/shop. Such as computers, books, accessories, hardware, apparels, sunglasses, flowers, or anything. If yes, feel free to share with us why did you buy it online (instead of doing it in real life)?

    For me, I only buy books online (from acmabooks.com) because of their constant discount, as well as free shipping fees.

    What about you?
    As for me, I buy clothes and books.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by limcs View Post
    This is the E-Commerce section so I hope Ii''m starting a thread in a right place.

    Despite all the ecommerce hype Malaysia is currently having, do you (we all) actually buy the stuff online? I did not mean web hosting this kind of web services that you can only get for the web. I'm talking about the stuff that you normally get from stores/shop. Such as computers, books, accessories, hardware, apparels, sunglasses, flowers, or anything. If yes, feel free to share with us why did you buy it online (instead of doing it in real life)?

    For me, I only buy books online (from acmabooks.com) because of their constant discount, as well as free shipping fees.

    What about you?
    Above all, I buy sometimes football T-shorts for my friend because he is fond of footbal.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Behind Ya!!
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by starsearcher View Post
    Same here, I also buy air tickets online.
    Same here also. I do buy air tickets online and that's it. I do not buy any other stuff online. Don't really like it

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    439
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by jtren View Post
    Same here also. I do buy air tickets online and that's it. I do not buy any other stuff online. Don't really like it
    I bought books online before though

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0
    I did a lot of online shopping, mainly for electronics and ticket, the rest are shoes, accessories, games, text books and even some groceries. I bought my first car on eBay. It's because I used to live in US where online shopping are far ahead compared to Malaysia. Anyway I'm starting an e-commerce website soon to contribute to the growth of online shopping in Malaysia

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Online Fashion Shop
    By why-y in forum Other Webmaster-related Services and Promotion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-03-2013, 12:29 PM
  2. Condom shop
    By al1 in forum Mamak Stall
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 08:19 AM
  3. Open online shop for just RM100 per year
    By Wong Ka Wai in forum E-Commerce
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23-08-2009, 07:40 PM
  4. Welcoming my shop
    By adiniel17 in forum Other Webmaster-related Services and Promotion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 16-07-2007, 12:31 PM
  5. adi-shop-online
    By adiniel17 in forum Showcase
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24-11-2006, 12:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.5.0 RC1 PL1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112