Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Get Paid For Blogging

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Batu Caves
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    147

    Get Paid For Blogging

    Pay Per Post is new method and future for money maker tools.If your have blog,you get paid about USD$-USD$25 per post review about advetiser product.Bec advertisers are willing to pay you for your opinion on various topics.

    What your need to do?Search through a list of Opportunities, make a blog posting, get your content approved, and get paid. It's that simple.

    THeir have claim that over 50,000 bloggers have join as their member. PayPerPost is an incredible new self-service marketplace that allows you to get paid to blog about the products, services and websites you love. You can easily earn $500 per month or more with your current blog!

    But it has requirement.You blog must been have created last 3 months ago and have 20 post.

    For more detail,please go to following link
    *EDITED*
    Last edited by calvynlee; 20-12-2007 at 07:42 PM. Reason: No indirect refferal link, if want to put referral link, just put it openly and mention is referral link, no "rat style" pls

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    LittlePenang.com
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    195
    mind to add something here?

    you will earn a lot if your blog ranking is high~ with normal PR 0 blog, you are not able to earn up to $500 per month

    other then this, your blog also need to have traffic, without enough traffic, even your blog already 3 year old and 1000post also no use.
    I blog IT Engineer LIFE at iCalvyn.com

    DreamNetwork If you don't mind Pirated

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Batu Caves
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by calvynlee View Post
    mind to add something here?

    you will earn a lot if your blog ranking is high~ with normal PR 0 blog, you are not able to earn up to $500 per month

    other then this, your blog also need to have traffic, without enough traffic, even your blog already 3 year old and 1000post also no use.
    Thanks for information.If your want your blog to at high rank,your need know some very basic startegic for increase your blog traffic.
    1)Design a rich contect for your blog.I suggest using free edition software as following.This software able to analysis your blog or website and advice your how to improve your website traffic.It also provide training for using the software.
    For more detail,please go Special Introductory Offer from Web CEO

    2)Most common blogger is using tag keyword to increase traffic.The just insert more 100 words tag at their blog(footer).It is work for google.

    3)Promote your blog with free advertise service such banner exchange,text exchange,link exchage etc.Or your spent some money to advertise your blog.Submit your blog url to search engine.Malaysia also have a lot website that provide free advertise service such http://www.iklaniaga.com,http://ads.joininternet.com etc

    4)Your blog title must be interesting or able to attract more loyalty visitor.So ,i suggest create some blog related celebratie gossip,mp3/movie download,movie review etc.
    I only can provide this few simple basic strategic to improve your website or blog traffic,For more advance,your may pm because i may share with u.
    For your information,website blog such as blogger.com can generate 60 million visitor per day.This is explain why their are more focus at website blog which a lot great oppurnities.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Batu Caves
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    147
    Quote Originally Posted by adeline8 View Post
    hi all,

    do u guys know how to add the google adsense to the blogspot blog?

    i am using the beta version one, i find out in the help section at the blogger site, it ask me to add the adsense at the template section,

    but my beta version cant find it,,,pls advice

    ya, my blog OpenDNS giv some comment..is talk about photography
    __________________
    When your success create blog and select template,please go to tempalate and select page element.Click add pages element.So,you can chosse your Google adsense.It will guide our the step.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0
    Hi....I'm newbie..this is my website if u want to see...http:mashnor.spedia.net. You can click what ever you want...
    Last edited by calvynlee; 04-01-2008 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Shamrin1, you may promoting your blog by create your thread at http://www.webmastermalaysia.com/showcase/

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Mal
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0
    welcome..

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Yup!

    Payperpost advertisers will actually go to technorati and check your blog status.

    It's very easy to check by going to technorati.com and type the blog url in the search box. You'll get the authority and ranking of that blog. Once you have high ranking and PR for your blog. You'll get lots of business from Pay per post.

    But always remember to accept those that is related to your blog, or else you will drive away traffic and people don't like to go to your blog or recommend anyone anymore because they come here to get VALUABLE INFORMATION AND KNOWLEDGE and not reading your promotion about something unrelated.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    kl
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by alexinspire View Post
    Yup!

    Payperpost advertisers will actually go to technorati and check your blog status.

    It's very easy to check by going to technorati.com and type the blog url in the search box. You'll get the authority and ranking of that blog. Once you have high ranking and PR for your blog. You'll get lots of business from Pay per post.

    But always remember to accept those that is related to your blog, or else you will drive away traffic and people don't like to go to your blog or recommend anyone anymore because they come here to get VALUABLE INFORMATION AND KNOWLEDGE and not reading your promotion about something unrelated.
    yes, i agree with your statement alex..but now PPP is dying and nowadays are more easy to get approve as your blog must have be more than 30days with at least 10 post..

    just spend some money buying high pr domain and export all posts from your old blog and walla..you are ready to earn more money

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    e-poh
    Posts
    89
    Rep Power
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by gmchun View Post
    Pay Per Post is new method and future for money maker tools.If your have blog,you get paid about USD$-USD$25 per post review about advetiser product.Bec advertisers are willing to pay you for your opinion on various topics.

    What your need to do?Search through a list of Opportunities, make a blog posting, get your content approved, and get paid. It's that simple.

    THeir have claim that over 50,000 bloggers have join as their member. PayPerPost is an incredible new self-service marketplace that allows you to get paid to blog about the products, services and websites you love. You can easily earn $500 per month or more with your current blog!

    But it has requirement.You blog must been have created last 3 months ago and have 20 post.

    For more detail,please go to following link
    *EDITED*
    erm..seems interesting..so how much that you earned just now with that PPP?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Finding the rite niche

    Quote Originally Posted by reezluv View Post
    erm..seems interesting..so how much that you earned just now with that PPP?
    I'm still struggling to find the rite niche for my blog...it seems like nothing is new under the sun and nothing under the sun is new...[/I]

    I agree with registering our blog at technorati for better exposure and generates traffic to our site...

    Regards,
    me....:-)

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    in my body lar...
    Posts
    1,325
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by joharin View Post
    .it seems like nothing is new under the sun and nothing under the sun is new...[/I]
    try looking around the moon instead

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    LittlePenang.com
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    195
    my subdomain did not get PR3, and PPP only detect my subdomain, so i did not get much offer there

    but SR provide me good offer, i earn some buck there, since it detect my mail URL which have PR3
    I blog IT Engineer LIFE at iCalvyn.com

    DreamNetwork If you don't mind Pirated

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Selangor
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0
    Well, Pay per post is one of the paid to review site that pay you good. Just add a point here, PPP will reduce your PR.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    LittlePenang.com
    Posts
    1,778
    Rep Power
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by lifeplayer View Post
    Well, Pay per post is one of the paid to review site that pay you good. Just add a point here, PPP will reduce your PR.
    yes, this is the problem, google are anti ppp, no rank we also earn less there
    I blog IT Engineer LIFE at iCalvyn.com

    DreamNetwork If you don't mind Pirated

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Selangor
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by calvynlee View Post
    yes, this is the problem, google are anti ppp, no rank we also earn less there
    Just remind yourself to remove the PPP post after 30 days to minimize the effect to PR.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Getting paid for blogging
    By andrewmoquin in forum Blogging Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 30-03-2014, 04:29 PM
  2. Going to blogging..
    By asinz in forum Blogging Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-06-2008, 05:00 PM
  3. Get Paid For Blogging
    By gmchun in forum Showcase
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 20-12-2007, 07:33 PM
  4. All about blogging
    By yktan in forum Showcase
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 30-09-2007, 09:47 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-11-2006, 09:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.5.0 RC1 PL1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32